All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Friday, November 16, 2007

Pritchard Family Reunion

Next week of Thanksgiving. By Thursday, 35/40 people will be at my house staying. If you get on my Dad's blog, you can read some about it last year. Everyone is coming again except Toddanem. Maybe next year we can get them down. I have to go do grocery shopping Monday. This weekend will be all about cleaning and buying me a robe. OK, I hate robes. I sleep in my G's. I hate everything about PJ's. Can't stand the feel of them. And I had a horrible robe that I got a few years ago that I threw away a few months ago. So, off to robe shopping Saturday. LOL!!

Update on Lauren: Eye looks good. One stitch came out this morning. She is hoping Shawn will take the rest out tonight. Her eye is yellow & purple, with a red streak in the white of her eye. She is hoping that it will look better by tomorrow. Big youth thing tomorrow in Shreveport, and she is afraid that no one will dance with her. She is only 12, but this is the 1 dance that our stake allows the 12-13 yr olds go to because it's an all-day missionary thingy. I told Josh to dance with her, and to line some guys up to dance with her. LOL!! Her picture of her and her buck was also in the paper this week.

Joey cut his first tooth this week! Talk about exciting, and talk about miserable!! Poor baby has had a fever, running nose and yucko diapers all week! Poor baby!! :-(

0 Read What I Wrote: