All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Miller Children 2010

Once again, Christmas is upon us, and I hurry to get pictures of the children. I gave up on school pictures years ago because they were always so awful. I just don't know how Lifetouch stays in business. They totally suck! And the other company that Bryan schools were using for a while too... began with a P. Just totally sucked. I figured I can take almost as good, as I am not a professional, but I do know how to use PhotoShop.

Jacob & Joey


Lindsey, Lauren, Kayley, Krissy


The gang--

Lindsey, age 6 3/4

The gang again--

Lauren, age 15 1/2

Joey, age 4 (okay, on the 27th, but close enough)

Krissy, age 9

Jacob, age 12

Kayley, age 13 1/2

So ya, I tried to do the whole "color theme", and I thought I did a pretty good job considering it was last second. I realized that if I wanted to get Christmas cards out on time, I needed to get pictures done, so on the 11th we did them. They were ordered by the 13th, and mailed to me, and I mailed them out today, the 21st. Not bad. Hopefully everyone will get them by 24th.

Merry Christmas everyone!!

0 Read What I Wrote: