All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Dentist!

When we 1st moved to Bryan, I took Josh to the dentist for the 1st time. He was 4 years old, and good time to start from what I had heard. The dentist I took him to was a pediatric dentist, and so therefore I was not allowed in the back. I wasn't thrilled about that part, but after the 1st visit, I was cool. The rest of the kids down to Krissy all went to Dr. Case. We really liked him. When we moved here, Lindsey started to go to Dr. Douglas along with the rest of us. He is one of the few dentists here in Ashdown. With Lindsey I didn't get pictures because I didn't think about it since I never got pictures before, but with Joey, I did thanks to my BlackBerry.
He looks so tiny in this huge chair!!
Being so brave getting x-rays!!
4 views even!!
Getting his teeth checked...
and cleaned by Miss Anne!
And looked again by Dr. Douglas. Unfortunately 4 small cavities in between his 2 molars on his upper right and lower right were there. So an appointment was set to come back.
So, 2 weeks later we came back to get them filled. Joey was not happy about being there.
And unfortunately he never did stop crying after the shot to numb his mouth, so he didn't get his cavities filled that day. He referred us to a pediatric dentist in Texarkana...

0 Read What I Wrote: