All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Am I cool or what?

See that? That is my new phone! I actually upgraded to a more modern, hip, cool phone. Josh is so proud. I.ABSOLUTELY.HATE.IT.THOUGH! I guess it's because I am so used to my little "plain-jane" phone, which I loved! But, I am learning. I haven't learned to take a picture yet, but I am sure I will soon. Shawn downgraded to my old phone. Won't go into details, but he no longer has his Blackberry. Josh also got an LG Shine, and when he leaves for his mission, then Shawn can take his, and Lauren can use my old one if she wants.
And I was joking below when I said that Facebook is #1 priority. My account is no longer active, even though I will be getting on there for a few days to announce Josh's mission call, hopefully within a week...

0 Read What I Wrote: