All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy 44th Birthday Shawn!

Yep... turned the big 4-4 on the 12th! Just thought I would post a few pictures of him.
Seriously, what mother would allow their kid to look like this? Shawn (abt 16 in this pix) said he probably didn't even take a shower that day, and if you saw the original picture, you would be able to see the greasy hair! And not to shave? And then the transition glasses? Only thing I am jealous about is that he got this "reflection picture" done because when I was a kid, I always wanted to get them done!
Hair in this picture doesn't look to bad, and by this age (maybe 18?) he was already wearing contacts. But the 'stache? I guess only a mother could love it? Good thing I wasn't his mother! I would have had him shave it off! And yes, that is Shane...

1 Read What I Wrote:

Becca said...

Heidi, that first picture is utterly priceless. Oh my.