All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Need emails!

When I updated my new blog look, I lost some things... one being my friends blogs. I would like to add them again. This time I will save them on a seperate piece of paper with all my passwords, etc... LOL!! Please post yours on here, or send me an email: heidi718@juno.com
Also, yes. Lauren has a boyfriend. Yes, they are only 15 (well, Lauren will be 15 in a few months). No, I'm not pushing her to have a boyfriend, but I had one at 15. And he probably wasn't the best boyfriend, but I still had one, or a few, or rather many. LOL! The thing about Preston is, he lives 2 hrs away! So it's perfect! And they only see each other at church dances, and that's ONLY if I take her to a Gilmer Stake Dance. She did go to his house for the weekend a few weeks ago, but he also has a sister who is her age (a few months younger), and is also in 8th grade like Lauren, and they are good friends too. I wasn't worried. They have a good family. True, things still could happened, but I am not worried. I can't even get Lauren to hold Preston's hand! First thing I asked her after the dance... did you hold his hand? NO, MOM!! What?!?!? Come on... you can at least hold hands!! LOL!! But I am glad they aren't. They are waiting until the are 16. You know, I really have a good kid!

0 Read What I Wrote: