All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Elder Miller

Elder Miller spent his first 6 months at the Fort Hall Indian Reservation in Chubbuck, ID. He loved his companions, Elders Hernandez (from Lufkin, Tx), and Foni (from LA, I think). At the beginning of February he was transferred to Idaho Falls, Lincoln Stake. He says he covers like the whole stake, but at least 4 wards. He loves the area. He is enjoying his mission, even though he has told me that he gets excited when he says "I come home next summer!" What a goof. Here are some pictures that I have failed to post because of dial-up.
Idaho Falls, February 2010.
Elder Rasmussen and Elder Miller, Idaho Falls
Transfer Day, February 2010
Transfer Day, February 2010
In the snow, Chubbuck
Baptism Day, Elder Foni & Elder Miller
Elder Foni & Elder Miller
Guess all missionaries need to sleep sometime!

0 Read What I Wrote: