All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Ollie, 2001-2010

On April 14th, our dog, Ollie... our cute dog that we've had for 7 years, died. He was Josh's dog. We wrote him a letter to tell him that he had died, and today in his email, Josh said that he was expecting it, even though he didn't want it to happen. He wasn't upset or anything. I cried when Shawn told me he had died. He was getting up there in age, and for the past few months he wasn't as frisky as he once was. He stayed around the house more, even though there was always time to trap a possom, snag a chicken or 2, or even gnaw on a deer leg...
Ollie, November 2009
Ollie and the girls... Zoie (L) and Cali, August 2009

0 Read What I Wrote: