All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The ties are staying!

The final 6 months are upon us all!! Can you believe my cute elder has been gone for 18 months now? He has!! Really!! And for the past year he has been in the Idaho Falls area, and transfers are in one week. He told me in an email yesterday that he hopes he stays because he has so much stuff that he would probably be sending some stuff home instead of taking it all to
his final and last place...
But the ties are staying!
His projected time home is August 10th.

0 Read What I Wrote: