All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Monday, August 01, 2011

Mission ends in 10 days!!

Can you believe it?? Has it already been almost 730 days since he left on August 5, 2009? Add 7 more days to August 5th, and he'll be home!! He is coming in on August 11th @ 8:35pm to the Texarkana airport. We are so excited!! I uploaded a few pictures that I had saved on my Facebook, but there are hundreds more. He has had a great mission, has loved every moment of it, and is actually quite sad to come home. I guess all missionaries are that way... even Shawn was he said. But at the same time he is excited to start his next phase in life of job, school and marriage/family. We are so proud of Josh. An example to us all!!

1 Read What I Wrote:

Michelle said...

We are so sad to see him go. We were hoping you guys would come pick him up so we could meet his family. We truly enjoyed having him in Idaho Falls.