All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Monday, July 06, 2009

Cousins again!

In May, Mom and Dad came up for Mother's Day. That whole weekend, and weeks before that, it rained a lot. Lots of water everywhere! My siblings that live in the Killeen/Temple area decided that Mom needed all of them visiting her on Mother's Day too... Did I already post about this? They all came, and we ended up having a good Mother's Day with them all. My sister-in-law, Val, took this picture of Joey & Jared looking out our front window. I am sure they wanted to go out to play, but it was just to wet!
Cousins Jared & Joey playing firetrucks at Mimi's & Grampa's!
When we came down to visit in May, we went to the Gatesville, Texas Drive-In Movie Theater! It was the first time I had been to one, and had just found out where it was... after 20+ years living in Killeen, I didn't know! We had a great time watching Night At The Museum 2. Here is Kayley holding a friend of Jared's, Rebekah holding Jared, & Lauren holding Joey.

0 Read What I Wrote: