All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Friday, July 03, 2009

Away from the farm...

And I so do not miss it. I am still in Killeen visiting family. We have been here for 1 week now. Shawn and Josh did not come with us last week, but as I type they are on their way down. We are having a great time swimming in the pool, and being with our cousins. I love being closer to my sisters, brothers & parents. Sometimes there is even drama, but what would a big family be without drama? Well, don't answer... what would the Pritchard family be without drama? LOL!! Tomorrow night we are going to the Ft. Hood fireworks show. Today we are going to Inks Lake State Park. We are all pretty excited. I personally do not like lakes, but this is a nice area, and I haven't been there forever. Josh wanted to go before he left on his mission. Only 31 more days until he reports to the MTC.

0 Read What I Wrote: