All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

They do listen!

Tonight the kids and I were reading scriptures in 3 Nephi 14. First off, don't be impressed that with only 4+ months left in the year, we are almost done. Actually, maybe you should be impressed... it's only taken us like 3 years to get this far! LOL!!! Ok, so back to my
serious note here~
We are reading and discussing about what some of the scriptures mean, etc... It gets to my turn to read at the end, and as I read verse 25 (talking about the house upon the rock, rains came, winds blew, etc...), Joey started doing something with his hands. I thought about it for a second, and continued with the last 2 verses (house upon the sand, etc...), and again he did it. Then I knew he was doing the hand motions for the Primary song
"The Wise Man/Foolish Man". Almost 3. Priceless.

2 Read What I Wrote:

Rebecca said...

What an awesome mom!

HollyDolly said...

jared does the same thing when we're at mama's house on sunday for lunch. he sings and does hand motions to a lot of the songs they learn in primary. his favorite is stomping his feet in "if you're happy and you know it." but he also loves to sing "popcorn." it cracks me up!