All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Friday, September 25, 2009

Like I said before, I have been trying my new PhotoShop program. I am still not an expert, but I am trying. I would love for someone to teach me better!
Elder Miller at the house he is staying in now, or the house he stayed in for 3 days before moving. Either way... such a goof!
Trying out his new bike... so proud of my Elder Miller!

I know I am way behind on updating Elder Miller, but it's the dial-up that is causing it! You just won't believe how long it took me just to upload these pictures!! I do have the laptop, but can you believe I haven't even been on the laptop since Josh left? I am going to get Lauren or Shawn to teach me how to put the pictures on that thingy so I can download them to the laptop, then maybe I can be more motivated to take the laptop to town to update/download on my blog.

Elder Miller is in Chubbuck. His area is the Fort Hall Indian Reservation. We have friends that live in the area, and one actually saw him the other night!! She Facebooked to tell me. Then I had another sweet sister named, get this... Heidi Miller Wood (!), call me last night to tell me that Elder Miller lives across the street from them, and that they had fed them last night, and that he is a great young man & elder. Makes a mother proud!

0 Read What I Wrote: