All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy 43rd Birthday Shawn!

This is Shawn 26 years ago. The year my youngest brother, Scott, was born.
Shawn wanted fried chicken for dinner, but I convinced him that he needed to have lasagna from Sams. I also got him a New York Cheesecake (2nd favorite) because I haven't had time to fix his 1st favorite dessert... coconut pie.
Happy Birthday Shawn!
I love you!!

4 Read What I Wrote:

HollyDolly said...

um, shawn looks mexicano in that picture. and look at you changing his dinner and everything! be careful with portions tonight -- don't go overboard! and tell shawn i said, *happy birthday, old man!*

Becca said...

Yes! I love old pictures--please put up more!

And "lucky number seven", whoever you are--your comment made me laugh!

HollyDolly said...

i just happen to be heidi's youngest *and cutest* sister! i'm the seventh out of eight [hence the *lucky number seven*].

Heidi said...

Well, you know... his grandma (Miller) was born in Mexico! ;-)