All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Friday, February 20, 2009

My parents 20th

In 1988 was my parents 20th anniversary. Scary to think about because my 20th is this year!! I decided to have pictures taken of us kids. I don't know if I ever got a final one of all of us together, which, if I recall right, is a really nice picture and I wish my parents would hang it up somewhere in the house... but I did manage to snag these 2 proofs.
The girls: me, 18; Heather, 14; Hilary, 12; Holly, 8
The boys: Brett, 17; Todd, 16; Chad, 10; Scott, 5

3 Read What I Wrote:

HollyDolly said...

i *love* these pictures of us. i remember when we got them done, actually. i don't recall one of us all together, though.

ps: you're old!

Valerie said...

I've never seen these...they are cute. Scott reminds me of Cloby in that picture.

Becca said...

YES! Heidi, I need more 80s glam-shots of you--don't you have some prom pictures you could post?