All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Monday, February 02, 2009

Happy Birthday Lindsey Lou Who!!

Today she is 5!!
She wants a chocolate cake with pink frosting, and wants ham-ba-gas for dinner.
Like I have said in a previous post, Shawn deleted all my 2003, 2004, & most of my 2005 pictures. I have none of her as a baby on my computer. So, by the grace of Grampa... I do have a few that he had downloaded, but she was 20 months old. Anyone else with younger ones of Lindsey? Here she is in late 2007, early 2008. I couldn't get Blogger to download anymore after this one. I don't know what the deal is today with Blogger!
2006 with Krissy Sue
October 2005 with a Pampered Chef Clip in her hair. Those make excellent barrettes! LOL!!
October 2005 again.
My favorite of Lindsey!!
Happy Birthday Lindsey!!
We love you so much!!

3 Read What I Wrote:

The Trees said...

Happy Birthday to your cute little girl! She is so so adorable. Man, I really should print of my photos or have a back-up. I could see that happening to me and I would cry! Cute pics! Love your blog!

Suzanne said...

Cute pictures of Lindsey, hope her birthday was fun for her.

Steph K said...

I went to a ward party with a Twix-it in my hair!! I was SOOOO embarrassed. I guess it was free advertising. lol