All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Cousins

We all know that Brandon and Tyler are
14 yr old dorks...
And that Lauren & Rebekah are pretty
much behind them...
Austin, Jacob & Reilly are typical
10 yr old dorks too...
But I swear! These 2 girls... Meghan & Kayley
have got to be the biggest dorks of them all!
Just listening to them talk on the phone makes me
sad that I didn't get to know my cousins better
when I was growing up. Haha! You the know
the reason... each phone call back then cost
like $10 a minute, so we were never allowed
on the phone. But I am so glad for unlimited calls
because these girls have so much fun chatting with
each other all the time!
We LOVE our COUSINS!

1 Read What I Wrote:

HollyDolly said...

oh i can *just* imagine what "super kay" and "super meg" have to talk about! i am happy that they are still so close, even though they live states away! wait til next summer . . . i'm sure you'll have a bunch of nouhan kids staying with you all summer long!