All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Thursday, March 05, 2009

WeLCoMe To THe WoRLD!

And they so aren't mine!! That's the best part of it all!!!
~Welcome to the world~
Maxwell Beck Pritchard (Todd & Sunde)
4 March 2009
~Welcome to the world~
Alexis Hope Pritchard (Scott & Val)
1 March 2009
This makes me an aunt for the 23rd & 24th time (that's includes the 4 on Shawn's side).

3 Read What I Wrote:

HollyDolly said...

oh yeah! i forgot about the ones on shawn's side! *sorry* . . . i guess you were right!

HollyDolly said...

by the way . . . his full name is Maxwell Beck Pritchard.

Valerie said...

I like Beck...I thought it was Deck! I think they both look like little hairless old people! It's so crazy how different they will look in just a matter of weeks! By the way, I LOVE the flowers! I've never had flowers delivered to my house before! Thanks!