All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Conference Time

Tonight is the annual Young Womens Conference broadcast. In the post that I did earlier today, I said I was going to Shreveport, but since that time, plans have changed. Lauren, Kayley & I did not go to the Stake Activity that was happening before the broadcast. I was going with Suzanne & Victoria, and when they couldn't go, I decided it was to much for me to go today. I've been going back and forth to Shreveport numerous times these past 2 weeks, and I needed a break. I have to go to Shreveport tomorrow. So the girls and I, along with another YW in our town, are going to watch it on BYU-TV at our house. We may have to go to Walmart to get a bunch of snacks...
And just to remind all my family and friends... that General Conference is next weekend, April 4 & 5. I can't wait to watch it!! I love watching conference. I need to go find a conference activity packet for my little kids. They always have fun doing that while watching it.

2 Read What I Wrote:

Christine said...

You're not going to post the picture of Josh are you? I am sure that would be every 18 year old's nightmare!!!!

Christine said...

My comment was for the other post. Oops! It was in regards to Josh's potty training picture! Sorry.