All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Stinkin' Deacon

Back in October, October 14th to be exact, Jacob turned 12. I can't remember much about that day except that I took his picture here. I just asked him what kind of cake I made him, and he can't remember, and neither can I.
See why we should update our blogs more often?
Shortly after school started, he got his cornet.
He is pretty awesome in the school band. There are 4 cornet players and 3 of them are named Jacob.
This is the day Jacob was ordained a Deacon in
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Always a joke of being called a Stinkin' Deacon.

0 Read What I Wrote: