All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Arkansas Children's Week

It was a few weeks ago in April. For their field trip they went over to Ashdown City Park where Joey's pre-school class met up with about 7 other pre-school classes in the area. They all wore their purple shirts, and made a cute little wagon for the parade. Even though it wasn't hot hot hot, it was still hot.
I kept taking pictures, and he was like "Mom, enough already!" It's so weird that I am taking so many pictures of the younger kids now... so easy with a BlackBerry, and with a digital camera. No more having film processed.
Totally reminds me of Joshua here!!
"Stop Mom" is what he is saying between clinched teeth...
Joshua would be in heaven, as Joey was!!
Waiting for the next "class" to start.
And after I made him stand there with Lindsey (friend from church), he lost it. Wouldn't cooperate after that. We ended up going home early, where he took an almost 3 hour nap!! He fell asleep in the car on the way home, and stayed asleep.

0 Read What I Wrote: