All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Friday, September 23, 2011

August & September dances

Stake dances are what my kids look forward too. They love going to the Gilmer & Longview Stake dances as there are WAY more kids, but they also go to our stake's because we will always support our stake things. Kayley just started going to them in April, and already has found herself a cute little guy friend. His name is Grant. And they have the same birthday!! Grant is a few hours older... how wild is that? But Grant is moving to the Monroe, LA Stake pretty soon. I think he is moving to Pine Bluff, which from what I had heard... is only like an hour from here. Like I've said before, I don't care if my 14 yr olds or 15 yr olds like someone... as long as they live far far away!! But I told Kayley once they are 16 and can date, then we can work things out. I hope by then Kayley will think I am
pretty cool because of it.
This was at the August dance. Aren't they so cute?
September "cowboy" dance.
Kinda blurry, and lighting was way bad.
Awwwwww, it's Grant & Kayley again!!
(It was also the same night that BYU was killed by Utah)
Align CenterLauren and a kid named Tyler.
Not sure what the face was about...

0 Read What I Wrote: