All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

School started!! Yay!!

School started August 15th here in Ashdown. I'm not sure why I don't have a picture of Lauren and Kayley on the 1st day but all I can think of (and yes, it was only like 5 weeks ago, but my memory is about gone) is is that they were getting ready for school still because Seminary didn't start for another week. Lauren is in 10th and Kayley is in 9th.
But here is Jacob (7th), Krissy (4th) and Lindsey (2nd).
This is the last year I will ever have a child at home all day. Joey starts kindergarten next fall, and it's going to be weird. I've had a child/baby at home for the last 21+ years. Joey likes going places with us when he is all by himself. He gets to go to McDonald's or Chick-fil-A and go to tool stores, and lets his Dad know what we need and don't need almost every time.
He also started his last year of Pre-School. He started the Wednesday after Labor Day. He only goes 3 days a week, 3 hrs each time. He was so excited to go back to Ms. Ronda. Ms. Donna didn't come back this year. His new teacher is Ms. Toni. He says he doesn't like her, but I think he really does. He has loved going back and being with his friends.
Here he is on his 1st day back.

0 Read What I Wrote: