All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

He stopped crying!

Like most of my children when they were younger, Joey is attached to his momma still!! So a momma's boy!! Sometimes it's okay, but some days, like Sunday's, I need him to be un-attached! The kid is 25 months old!! He has not enjoyed nursery at all. We tried a few times to leave him, but he would.never.stop.crying! Past few Sundays I have been teaching the 12-13 yr old SS class, and I need him in there. I can't teach because he distracts the teenagers (mainly, his big sister). Last week, he screamed the entire time I taught, so as soon as I was done, I took him out, and wham! Asleep just like that. Wore himself out! Today I put him in, and by the time class was done, he had stopped. I sneakily peaked in, and Big John Saffel was sitting next to him while eating snacks. I motioned for him to come here, and he told Joey that he would be back (Joey was starting to pucker up). Joey did not cry, and stayed in for the next hour without crying!!! Yay!! Can I be happy? Is this the start of a good nursery year? I mean, afterall, my baby starts Sunbeams next January!! YIKES!!! That is just to weird to think about!

1 Read What I Wrote:

Anonymous said...

all i know is i have never seen a kid like joey! i hope that this means something good!