All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sooooo, tell me what you think...

Should I get contacts?

4 Read What I Wrote:

Anonymous said...

Your glasses look great but it's always nice to have both glasses and contacts. You may not want to wear glasses all the time(rainly days,certain activities) so it's always nice to have contacts to fall back on. Your glasses are very classy!!!!

Mimi and Grandpa's House said...

The glasses look great on you.

I always liked contacts, too. The only problem is that once you turn 40, you will most likely need reading glasses, too. For years I walked around with reading glasses haning around my neck ... now I just wear glasses, which I prefer.

Valerie said...

I think contacts. Or better yet, eye surgery...maybe you could trade some home cooking like Chad did pizzas to get his done for free! I need to do something myself...I NEVER wear my glasses.

Carin said...

You look gorgeous! I love when I wear my glasses... I feel like "Clark Kent" and I have an alterior personality.. (is that what it's called?? I don't know.) Anyhow, I also love my contacts too, because with Zenock I end up cleaning my glasses ten times a day, from him trying to rip them off my face. :) The only downside to contacts is having to replace them and buy more... They are so stinkin' expensive! Good Luck! :)