All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Monday, July 05, 2010

Fireworks 2010

Every year on the 4th of July, we are usually here in Killeen. Most of the time we head out to Ft. Hood for the fireworks, flag ceremony and just having a fun time. Can't believe it's been a year since we went last year with Josh. He hadn't been to Ft. Hood for many years because of EFY or work, but because he was about to leave on his mission he wanted to go really bad. We had a great time last year. Because we still had dial-up last summer, I didn't post a lot of those picture, if any at all. I know Dierks Bentley (country singer) was there, so Josh was excited about that. But this year, we didn't go to Ft. Hood, even though I really wanted too. Instead we went to Killeen Daily Herald and sat on the grass and watched them. It just wasn't the same, and I was getting bit by mosquitos. Next time we will go to Ft. Hood.



Pictures here of some of the cousins, Mimi, and me. Love the one of me and Joey. I had to wear my glasses or I wouldn't have been able to see anything. I am getting so blind now!!


0 Read What I Wrote: