All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Tuesday, July 06, 2010

More Cousin Time!

One thing about coming to Killeen, especially during the summer, is that tons of cousins are always around! That's one thing I didn't have growing up. I was a military brat, so we lived away from cousins. I didn't have a lot of cousins like my kids do, or that Shawn had (his dad being 1 of 13 living children with kids), so I think it's cool that my kids always have someone about their age to hang/play with.
In this picture (L-R)
Kayley, Meghan, Colby, Jannie, Madi, Ella, Krissy, Lindsey & Joey
My parents grandchildren are:
Heidi: Joshua, Lauren, Kayley, Jacob, Kristen,
Lindsey, Joseph
Brett: Brandon, Rebekah, Austin, Rachel, Mariela,
Eathyn, #7 due September
Todd: Brynn, Camryn, Luke, Maxwell
Heather: Tyler, Reilly, Colby
Hilary: Nathan, Meghan, Jannie
Chad: Madelynn, Ella
Scott: Jared, Alexis, #3 due in December
Besides Josh being almost 20, the rest range in age
from 16 yrs-17 months old!
And before Holly get upset, she is dating a very nice man who has 3 children: Josiah, LaNae, LaNice. We tease Holly that they aren't official cousins until she and her boyfriend are married, which she claims will never happen, so until then they are un-official cousins, but bestest friends! They love coming over to hang out. The post about the Easter eggs back in April shows a few pictures of the girls.

0 Read What I Wrote: