All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Monday, July 05, 2010

SuRPRiSe!

Whenever we go to Killeen for a long period of time, we girls always find time to go to Cheddars. That is like my favorite place to eat, especially the one in College Station because they have my favorite dessert, Key Lime Pie. I was actually in College Station on Monday (June 28th), so only had time to visit with my best friend for an hour, and that is where we met. Just so I could have a piece of Key Lime Pie. At the beginning of last week, my sister Heather text me (and all the girls) to see if I wanted to do lunch on Saturday at Cheddars. I said I would be there. Fast forward... Saturday at 12:15p, I finally get in the shower, and made it to Cheddars 1 hour later to this: Black balloons, Oh Happy Birthday (sad song that our Mom taught us), and me being embarrassed!!
(Don't look at the spare tire)
All my sisters & 3 sisters-in-law's were there, and I got lots of my favorite things: Aqua Net hairspray & Reeses Peanut Butter candy. I also got some other fun gifts, but these were the focus. It was a fun time, and fun being all together.
Picture were taken, and even the video, and if I can figure out how to put the video on here, I will later. Pictures of the sisters-in-law's were taken too, but I haven't seen any of those downloaded anywhere. This picture is of my 3 sisters and our Momma.

My 40th birthday isn't until the 18th, but this was the time that we were all here.
It was fun being together!!

0 Read What I Wrote: