All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Monday, July 05, 2010

Swimming at Mimi & Grampa's house!

Kids having a great time today (Monday, June 5th) swimming because it's actually pretty nice and not raining! These pictures were taken by Holly, my sister.
It's just to hot to go out there today. I forgot my swimsuit on purpose so I could go buy me a new one while here. I did find one that I thought would look good, but beached whales should stay at the beach! No swimming for me this year!
My siblings tease me about Joey. See what he is wearing? He has one of those floatie swimsuit things on, plus the floaties on his arms, plus the baby float. That kid is determined not to get his face and head wet! Scott said yesterday that as Joey was trying to get out of the pool, Joey fell backwards and even though his head wasn't in the water, acted like he was dying, flinging his arms and moaning like "Ralphie's brother who had the snow-gear on in The Christmas Story."

0 Read What I Wrote: