All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Monday, June 21, 2010

Pritchard Cousins...

I wasn't going to take the 4 kids, but after we determined that blackberries were going to be only picked Mon-Wed-Fri, and that all our Friday berries had been sold, I decided to let them come.  I left Lindsey & Joey home.  My sister Hilary and her family were driving in from El Paso, so my kids really wanted to see them too.  Here are the younger ones waiting for their food to arrive.
L-R: Rachel, Jannie, Krissy, Austin, Jacob


Kayley, Meghan & Lauren waiting for their food too.  I think Rebekah & Brandon hadn't arrived yet with their parents... and then I forgot to take anymore pictures of them because I was chowing down on the good food!

The handsome boys at the Dallas Temple before the sealing of Mariela and lunch.
L-R: Brandon, Nathan, Austin trying to hold Eathyn, Jacob

The beautiful girls minus Mariela...
L-R: Meghan, Kayley, Kristen, Rebekah, Jannie, Lauren, Rachel

Josh's girlfriend Amanda is in Utah for a few weeks visiting before school starts back up.  She went to the Manti pageant the other night, and mailed this picture to me via phone.  I loved the Manti Pageant.  I am hoping we can go again next summer!


0 Read What I Wrote: