All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Sunday, June 06, 2010

When it rains, it pours!



Or is it, they say it comes in three's?!  Today was another sad day in our family.  Zoey, member of our family since July 2009, died late last night.  She and Cali had belonged to my brother Scott and his family, but after their 2nd baby, they just thought it would be better for them to come here.  Since we love wiener dogs, we gladly took them.  They loved it here from day 1, and the 3 dogs palled around all the time.  I don't know how old Zoey was.  She was a cute dog.  She really tolerated Macy.  I don't think she died of a broken heart for losing Ollie & Macy.  I just hope Cali does okay being the lone dog for now.  Sure, my father-in-law has two farm dogs, but they aren't the same as those other two were.  The farm dogs don't come around much anymore because of Cali.  She lets them know who is boss!

This one picture is (L-R), Zoey, Ollie & Cali chillin' on the never-soon-to-be back-porch in August 2009, right after Josh left on his mission.

0 Read What I Wrote: