All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Mini-Craft Night, June 10th

So for the past year and a half I have been the 2nd counselor in Relief Society, and everyone knows what that means... I am in charge of the activities formally known as Enrichment formally known as Homemaking. I am so not good with this calling, and trying to make it fun. But I am trying. On June 10th, this is what we are going to be doing. I did learn to make it look kinda cutesy and all with my Photoshop. If any of you are reading this, and see your picture that I borrowed from your website, hope you aren't to mad! I am doing the jam class... we are going to make strawberry jam! Yum!
Can't wait to see you there!

0 Read What I Wrote: