All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Friday, June 04, 2010

Kids and dogs

This was taken on June 3rd.  I was playing with my phone trying to figure out how to transfer pictures from it to Facebook, and finally I got it to work!  They were being so silly!  Joey is really naked.  He was about to get his diaper on for bed.  LOL!!

Found this cute picture on my camera too.  Lindsey and Macy, about a week or so before Macy died.  She was such a cute little dog!!  Wish we could get another like her!

Macy loved jumping all over Cali or Zoey.  She loved jumping, bouncing off things...

Just a cute picture of Joey... with clothes on!  That's a rarity at our house for him!

Macy loved sleeping on the boots during the day.  We would go out, and there she was... usually sprawled out all over them.  
Silly Macy!


0 Read What I Wrote: