All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

**WARNING** but so cute at the end...

Some of you may remember that Lindsey got her hair ripped out by the pea-sheller last summer. If you go back to August 2010 blog post you will be able to read the story. It was so awful! Made you want to puke!! Poor little thing... every time I
see this I want to cry!
We didn't cut it and switched her part to the other side so I could do her hair better. She wore 2 bands and 3-4 hair clips in her hair daily for the last 11 months or so. Sometimes we would have a good day with the really short hair that was growing back in and could do a long hair do, like this one that was taken
at Christmas 2010.
This morning I had about enough with it and just looking so awful all the time. She had different lengths and it was always a mess, especially if we didn't put it up, which since school has been out, we haven't a lot except for a messy pony. But look how long her hair has grown in 11 months!
It was getting long in the back, but the side was a different story. So I took her in to my friend Tonya, who also had the new fad *feathers* available.
She chopped it off to a cute bob, and added 2 cute feathers.
Short & Sassy!
Krissy & Lauren also got them. Kayley is waiting until lime green feathers are in so she can be stylin' at the girls camp (the camp shirt is going to be lime green... but shhhhh, that's a secret! LOL!)

1 Read What I Wrote:

Janet said...

I love Lindsey's hair. It is adorable and let her know I said that. It will be so much cooler for the summer.