All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Saturday, October 27, 2007

10 inches GONE!


Yep...after threatening to do it for months, I did it! I took Lindsey in on Friday and got 10 inches cut off! We were going to do 12 inches because I think that is what Locks of Love needs, but I was to scared to do that much! I didn't want it that super short. When the stylist chopped off the first pony, I about cried! I mean, she has only had 2 small trims in 3 3/4 years! That is almost 4 yrs of long hair! She loves it though, and we are thrilled with it. I still have the 2 ponies, and I am going to send them to Locks of Love if they'll take them. If not, I'll put them in her baby book. They are so cute. Little ringlets. Waaaaaaaaaaaaa! Now I can't believe I did it!!

1 Read What I Wrote:

Hilary-Dilary-Dock said...

You got a good length. I just got this off the Locks of Love site:

10 inches measured tip to tip is the minimum length needed for a hairpiece.

Find their site at: http://locksoflove.org/index.html