All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

How embarrassing!!!



This is Red Ribbon Week at the kids' school. You know, anti-drug week? Anyway, so each day this week they have a certain way of dressing. Monday was Red Day...wear something red. Tuesday was Camo Day...so the kids wore some of the hundreds of camo stuff we have around here. So when today Kayley said it was crazy hair day, I figured it was for all the schools like everything else was. Kristen announced she wanted like 6-7 ponytails in her hair, as well did Kayley. So, I put them in their hair. Had Kristen's all cute as it could be with 7 pony's, 2 with clippies that had "Kristen" on them, and a band that wrap around her whole head. Pictures will be posted soon.

I didn't have much today for lunch for Kristen to take, so I told her I would bring her lunch to her. I get there, and noticed that NO ONE had crazy hair. But I saw different colored socks, and crazy-looking socks. I asked her teacher, and she said it was crazy sock day. I was like OH NO!! I AM SO EMBARRASSED!! I tried to get Kristen to let me take her hair out so I could redo it, but she said no. Tomorrow is crazy hat day, so I will make sure she has a crazy hat.

0 Read What I Wrote: