All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Maternity Jeans

I put them on today. No, I'm not pregnant (seriously, I'm not) but because I am fat. It was chilly here today, so I needed some pants to wear. All I have are capris. I tried on my pre-pregnancy jeans...LOL!! Yeah, so I tried on the maternity ones again. :-( I bought them last November when it turned cold here and I was needing a pair to last me for the last 6 weeks. I am determined more then ever before to get out there and walk & diet some. They really don't look bad. I had to buy a large (12/14), and I have had to stretch the adjustable belt to really tight to keep them on, so that is good. But the fact that they are maternity jeans. Kinda sucks. I am wearing a regular shirt, but I am still fat. Did I tell you that?

My role models are Hilary & Kenna at this moment, especially Hilary. Are you at 100 pounds lost yet? That is sooooooo exciting for you!! I have 75 more to go...

Guess those 2 chocolate covered donuts w/coconut I ate this morning, and the 3 chocolate covered ones and 1 glazed one I ate yesterday aren't helping much. But I don't think the calories count because I had 4 diet DP too, and those take off the calories, right? LOL!!!!!

1 Read What I Wrote:

Hilary-Dilary-Dock said...

I have 10 more pounds! I am hoping to have them gone by December 7 when I test for my black belt!!