All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

A new baby is coming!

And it's not mine!! Can you believe it? My crazy, silly sister-in-law, Cindy, is preggers! #5 for them. Her 'baby' now is almost 7! She says she wants 2 more, and wants them to be both boys! I have a friend who had 4 in the same pattern as Cindy: B-G-B-G, waited 6 yrs to have another and then another 2 yrs later. Both boys! Maybe Cindy's pattern will be like Jen's!

Congratulations Cindy & Brett!! Glad it's you and not me!! LOL!!!

Oh, part of the story I was going to post down there... I listen to a radio show called Kidd Kradic. Crazy show in the mornings! Hilary listens to it too. Anyway, they have a segmet called 'Do you think I'm crazy?' You have to call in with your "weird" thing you do, and the show will determine if you are crazy or not. Hilary called in once, and they told her she was rude. LOL!! So I call today (2nd time I have called... did I post about the 1st time? Hilary will have to post it), and I got through!! I was soooooooooooooooo excited, but the segmet was done. I was so bummed!! I have the perfect "Do you think I'm crazy?" I was going to say, so if you ever hear it, you know it's me... I have a thing about even numbers. Every thing has to be even. If I count something, and I know it's going to end with an odd number, I'll count really fast to end it in an even number, silly I know... but the catcher is... I have 7 kids. It's really bothering me that 7 is not an even number. I want to have one more to make it 8. Does that make me crazy?

I know I would win!! I would be the ultimate winner. Who can come up with something better then that?

1 Read What I Wrote:

Kenna said...

I would say having one more child just to make it an even number is definately crazy! Eight kids...TOTALLY nuts! ;) Good luck if you decide to go for it!