All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Why are people dumb?

Don't know what it is. I don't know if they are dumb really, but it's enough to make me ticked. And you don't want this person ticked! LOL!!

A few weeks ago, Jacob was finally approved for an insulin pump. I say finally because first they told me that he wasn't. I called the insurance company, dealt with a nice lady in HR named Janet, and we got everything squared away. It wasn't that we weren't approved, it was because Ed from the Insulin Pump company didn't make it clear what he was trying to get approve. So before I called Janet, I spoke with Ed, with him telling me that I needed to call the insurance company. I signed all the papers that were sent, and mailed them back. Almost 2 weeks later, and I still haven't heard back from Ed. I call him today and he tells me that the insurance company wasn't going to approve it. Hello? Are you there ED? Didn't we have this conversation a few weeks ago? He then called Janet, who confirmed everything that I just had told him, and then he calls me back. But not before I called Janet back to make sure everything was cool, which of course it is. Ed calls me back, but I didn't let him know that I had called too, and he tells me that everything is cool, and that all papers are signed (um, hello ED...you just told me told that I wasn't approved so why am I now with papers signed even?). He is mailing the pump off today, and I should receive it by Tuesday. He will have a Home Health Nurse come to the house to help us set Jacob up with it. Of course I told Ed that if I hadn't heard from the nurse by Tuesday I would be calling him back. Why do I get the feeling that I will be calling him back?

Shawn got me a Bosch Kitchen Machine for Christmas. Not cheap for a family who is not rich. He also got me the cookie paddles and the food processer to go with it. Only it's not the food processer that came with it. It was the slicer/shredder. Which would have been okay if it wasn't $100. So, I called Emergency Essentials and told them that they sent the wrong item. I called them less then a week after Christmas. They told me that the UPS or Fed Ex man would be coming to pick up the box within 72 hrs. Nothing. I call back. Okay...he will be there either the 4th or 7th. It's now the 10th. I actually called yesterday. Manager wasn't there, but I was told that they would send out a call slip for the return order since they messed up, but to call back on the 10th. I called this morning. Oh, and BTW... where is my processer? "Hmmmmmmm," she says. I don't know what happened. Seems like all of it was put on hold? WHY? You have my $100, send me the right item! It's not my fault that y'all screwed up! Send it to me now and get the d**m UPS man here because I'm tired of waiting for him. I do have a life besides sitting in my house waiting for him all day! Okay, not really did I cuss, nor do I have a life, but still! I'm tired of waiting! They told me that he should be here within 72 hrs.

Oh, brother...

0 Read What I Wrote: