All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Eve Eve 2009

Since moving here in 2005, I have hosted a family Christmas Eve Party except in 2006 when I was 100 months pregnant with Joey and had Christmas in Killeen (but I think, if I recall, we did something earlier in the month that year). We usuallt coordinate with Shawn's brothers, as both work odd hours/shifts. Perfect time this year was the 23rd. I decided to do easy dinner, as in turkey/ham sandwiches on rolls, chips, fudge, cookies, Shirley Temples. After we ate, we did the T'was the Night Before Christmas pass-around. Shawn's family loves doing it. We always have lots of fun, and lots of laughter. Lindsey got a belt buckle the size of a dinner plate that says "country girl"... her favorite gift of all time, I think! We also took pictures...
Shawn and I... celebrating 20 years together!
Our family minus our Elder Miller... Our beautiful children!

After all the fun and laughter was over, we watched a 3 minute music video that my friend had done for my YW daughters on "Wisemen Still Seek Him." It was very nice, and hopefully set the Christmas spirit in everyone!

0 Read What I Wrote: