All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Fun Monday

This past Monday we headed to Killeen to visit my parents and family. But we had to make a detour to Winnsboro, Tx. Why, you asked? In November I took Lauren to a Gilmer, Tx Stake dance in Mt. Pleasant. And she met a cute boy named Preston, and ever since they have been texting and Facebooking. This is that, and that is this... and next thing I know our whole family was invited for lunch on Monday at their house. Met Preston's family, and saw where he lived, and all were so cute, and so fun!! They used to be in the Texarkana Ward back in 1996, but because we hadn't moved up here yet, I don't remember them. They weren't in the ward for a long time, but now they are in the Quitman Ward (or Branch). I think I have found a new friend, as his mom is awesome and really fun. Next dance for the Gilmer Stake is January 9th, and I have been told I am going. LOL!! I told Shawn I probably wouldn't be home until 3am!

0 Read What I Wrote: