All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Small pictures

Before I came to Killeen to visit my parents/family, I quickly uploaded pictures to Facebook so that I could download them to the laptop after arriving. But the pictures turned out small. The one picture that was taken of Josh in 2000 (or now I'm thinking it was 2001) was already on the computer, so I'm thinking that is why that one turned out bigger? When I do blog at home and add pictures using dial-up, I select "small" pictures because it doesn't take as long (even though it's already taking 15 minutes to add 5 pictures!) to download.
Dial-up just stinks!

0 Read What I Wrote: