All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

HaPPy BiRTHDaY!

My baby, my very last baby (!), turned 3 on December 27. It was also his last official day in nursery. On the way to church, he was in such a happy mood, and was all smiles!
But by the time we finished lunch (we fed Elders after church at the church) and was ready for his cake and to sing "Happy Birthday", he would not smile. Stood there and pouted.
Such a moody child!! A cute moody child! Like his white shirt & tie, and missionary name tag?

I asked him a few days before his birthday what type of cake he wanted, and he said "o-wange" cake. So I made a pound cake and put an orange-colored glaze on it. It was good. He got some new Chevron cars and a Thomas train for his tracks... Good day!

Love you Joey!! Happy 3rd Birthday!!

0 Read What I Wrote: