All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Fun Times!

My brother, Brett, was able to baptize Rachel on May 30th. Hard to believe that she is now 8. She was baptized in the Temple Ward Building, and most all of us were there. Only 8 cousins were not there, and how we wished they were all there.
"It's always fun when cousins come!"
After the baptism, I told Lauren, Kayley & Rebekah that I would take them dress shopping. It's so hard to find modest dresses. I thought these were cute...
But when I told Lauren she wasn't gettng it, they frowned. Reason? We couldn't find a cover-up-type thing. We finally resorted to the girls department of Dillards, and found a cover-up in that color blue, and it was perfect! I will try to post a picture of it, and the cute one that Kayley got too.

0 Read What I Wrote: