All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Our cute little cousins... May 2009

Mariella being happy as usual. Brett & Cindy are hoping that adoption will happen sooner then later. She was 9 months old in this picture.
Eathyn, 9 months old too. He is such a cute little guy! He is the little brother to Mariella, being a few hours younger. Their birthdays are a day apart, but to us, they will always be the twins!
Lexi Lou Who, age 3 months. She is such a doll. She reminds me of Lauren when she was this age. I just love holding her! Maybe it's because she isn't mine, and I don't have to feed her.
Jared, age 2.3 years. He and Joey connected so well during this trip. On the Sunday that we were there, Joey of course screamed his head off when I stuck him in nursery, but when I picked him out later, he was happy, picking up toys, and loving it! Joey has loved going into nursery ever since!! Thanks Killeen 1st Ward Nursery Leaders, and Jared, and...
Ella! Ella just started nursery so she was in there as well. Ella is just to cute, and so quiet. I don't think I have ever heard her make a noise! She is a sweetie!

0 Read What I Wrote: