All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

We went suit shopping...

6 weeks is NOT soon enough to get this kid on his mission! Talk about a pain in the boo-tay! We went to Dillards to get measured for a suit. Of course, he liked the suits there, but let's get real... I am not paying that much for a suit, that will possibly never make it back to my house after his mission...
We went to JCPenny's, and he thought he was a model for GQ or something... We didn't get suits yet, but we did find some nice ones, and some cool pants that he liked.

1 Read What I Wrote:

Jeramy Cook said...

I didn't think you even needed a suit to serve in the Idaho mission. Don't they just wear Dickies Over-alls? JOSH, who do you think you'll be trying to impress while on your mission? Focus man, Focus! LOL