All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Monday, May 07, 2007

Lindsey



Lindsey recently got her ears pierced. She is 3. She's been wanting them done for a while. I actually was going to get Kayley's done (again!) on her birthday, but she chickened out, but Lindsey didn't. She was so brave. She picked little pink "diamonds". She is so proud of them. Lindsey is a hoot. She loves to tease Kristen, carry Joey, and to shake her booty at you, especially when she knows she is doing something she isn't suppose to be doing. Her favorite saying right now is "hello dum-dum...I want gum-gum" (from the movie "Night at the Museum"). She has been banned from gum because she got a big wad of it in the back of her hair! I thought I was going to have to cut it off! It finally came out with some ice, but it's the 2nd time she has had gum stuck in her hair. Lindsey no longer sucks pacis! Can you believe it, family? I got her off of them! No more MAMS (sniff sniff) for us as Joey will not suck them...and I tried so hard! She get 1 Starburst every morning if she sleeps the night without them. As soon as the bag is empty, I won't by anymore. It's been a week, I think, maybe longer. She also gets another Starburst if she stays in her bed the whole night. So tired of kids in bed with me! Gets old after a while! She is getting big, and loves the outdoors. We got 5 goats today (post on that later), and she thinks it's cool.

1 Read What I Wrote:

Anonymous said...

what a cute little girl! i miss you all so much!