All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Friday, May 11, 2007

My day

I got up this morning after sleeping quiet good since Joey slept all night. I get kids to school, nurse Joey, get the girls dressed (Lindsey didn't match today, but she didn't go anywhere, and I rather play in old clothes then nice clothes), and sit down in front of the computer to check email. As soon as I get off, my sister-in-law called me. She is Shawn's brother's wife. She is my maid. She wanted to know if I needed her this morning. I was like "Heck ya!". She comes over, and starts on the 2 bathrooms...4 hrs later she leaves with $40. I offered her more, but she said $40 was good. But a freakin' 4 hrs later!!! My bathrooms are spotless now. I told the kids they better not even think of bringing dirt into the bathroom! It's so hard living on a farm and having dirt brought in day after day. Now that they are cleaned good, I should be able to keep up with them for a while, or at least Kayley will. LOL!! That's the hardest thing I have. Since I can't get my Mom to come up to clean my frige, I mean to visit, guess I'll have Mary (sister-in-law) clean my friges next and maybe do the windows. I am just soooooooooooo not into housework, and I sooooooooooooo am tired all the time. I think I have fibermyalgea or however the heck you spell it. My TSH on my thryoid came back good, so I don't know what else it could be unless it's just because I have 7 kids. I dunno. Anyway, so when she finally leaves like at noon, I hit the bed again for a 2 hr nap, then I get in the shower and take Lauren & Kayley to piano as soon as they got home at 3:40. The 2 little girls are with Shawn or Mamaw and I had Joey in the bed with me. We had breakfast for dinner tonight, and then I nursed Joey some more and got him in bed. I did the dishes, had Lauren & Jacob finish up some folding while they watched "The Testaments" upstairs, and got Kayley (who was crying and carrying on again because she wanted to watch "Night at the Museum"), Kristen & Lindsey in bed. And with that, I'm off to bed too...

1 Read What I Wrote:

Anonymous said...

i need a maid!