All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Pictures

I cannot get Adobe to work. It keeps freezing up on me, so therefore I haven't been able to edit pictures. Maybe I'll try again later. I have some cute pics of the kids that I want to post.

Joseph was sick Sunday night/early Monday morning. Fever and could not breathe. Only reason I took him in to the doctor that morning was because a month or so ago he had an ear infection (or so she said...no fever though), and I just wanted to make sure that he didn't have another one. He checked out fine. He has been great since then, with only small amount of congestion. He has actually slept pretty well considering. I did go in there this morning to check him, and he was so cute lying there (awake) sucking on his 2 fingers! I tried so hard with that MAM!! I think Jared sucks on his fingers too. Girls have been pushing him around in the doll stroller today. I am going to post a pic of him and Lindsey at the same age, and just check out the hair that Lindsey had at 4-5 months!

Kristen & Lindsey got their hair cut yesterday. I CUT IT OFF!!!! Yeah, let's see who reads this and responds to that. LOL!!

Jacob won first place with his Battle of the Books competion. In the link, there are 2 pictures of Jacob. The 3rd picture, he is on the far left, and on the 4th picture, he is the far right.

Kayley was bummed out last night that she couldn't go to church. But she is only in Primary still, and not Young Womens like Lauren! Last night was Lauren's first time to go to YW activity, and she loved it. Her YW President was just put in a few weeks ago after serving as Lauren's Primary teacher/Activity Leader for the past 2 years. She really loved her and is excited that she can still be with her. Kayley survived last night being home by herself with 2 little brothers and sisters, and was fine when I told her she could watch some TV. Kayley also got on the Ashdown website. She is in the top right picture, middle student with the pink shirt on.

Josh is so bummed. His life sucks right now he says. No soccer in Ashdown, no Mormon girls in Ashdown, no nothin' in Ashdown. I can see how he feels. Ashdown sucks. I called to see how much Texarkana TX schools would cost us if he wanted to go there...$3000 a year. Don't know about that, since gas prices are so high too. I suggested he live with Mimi and Gramps in Killeen and go to EHS. He is debating going to Ellison, as Shawn said he wouldn't mind since he would be living with some good people. We are still sorting things out, and I have to call EHS back next week. I mean, it would be sad if he was to go live there, as in 2 1/2 short years he will be leaving on his mission. I want my baby to stay here as long as possible. But it's not like we would never see him. I already have all the trips planned that he would take back to us, or us to see him. His girly-friend, Louissa has cooled off their long-distance relationship too, so he is totally bummed about that. She is suppose to be going to EFY this summer with Josh, so we shall see. He is a good kid. I hardly ever have any problems with him. In fact, I have none except for the occasional smart-mouth, but that's normal. The Bishop told me the other night "that whatever you are doing with your children, to keep it up. You have great kids." Awwwwwwwwwww, made me feel good.

I've lost 5 lbs so far. I've cut back the Dr Pepper, but I have had 2 this week. Better then 5! LOL!!

2 Read What I Wrote:

Mimi and Grandpa's House said...

Just walk around chanting "EAGLES, EAGLES, EAGLES, EAGLES! He'll catch on! LOL It would give us a reason to go to football games again!

Love, Dad

Anonymous said...

um . . . why would chop lindsey's hair off?!?!?!?